Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Egyptian Students!

What a sweet group of kiddos. They are very rambunctious and interrupt frequently, but you couldn't find a more sweet natured group of kids anywhere. I guess maybe I became bitter working in the U.S. because of the students' disrespectful behavior. So...this is completely new and different for me!

One of the differences I've noticed is that the students worry a lot about their grades here and want LOTS of direction on every task. That can get annoying, but I'd much rather deal with that issue than disrespect!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer, This is great! I enjoy your blog so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Brenda!! I feel like I'm not getting as much written as I want, but I'm slowly getting into it!

    ReplyDelete