Saturday, October 20, 2012

Odds and ends

We had a blast the other night at the BCA's Rugby party...We sold a lot of rugby shirts and most of us bought a few things as well. Lots of dancing later as well. Of course, I overdid my knee a bit dancing and it gave out on me! I completely just fell to the floor. Kind of embarassing moment! I didn't make it to the birthday party OR the Halloween party. Best laid plans and all that.

This morning I proctored a PSAT test at the school. Egyptian students and procedures do not mix. It was a long and arduous process getting the forms filled out and bubbled. And that was before the actual test even started. But we made it through.

Now I have the rest of the day to chill; maybe go to the gym later and work my knee a bit after the other night's mishap. I thought this pic was funny from the BCA...if you didn't know this was Cairo, you would think I was back in Texas. The only thing missing is the guy's ponytail. It was longer than my hair.

 
 
I was just thinking of things I miss the most from home: Crest teeth whitening strips, beef jerky, dollar stores, my books, cheap nail salons (that actually do acrylic nails), Target, Aldi, and Ikea. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment