Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Funny how you can get used to anything...

I've found myself not noticing a lot of things I used to notice in Cairo. I've also gotten "in the grooove," so to speak, so now it feels like I'm truly at home and am used to the small hassles of day to day living.

I need to address the following topics, which I will be doing this week and next, since the finals at school leave me lots of free time!!

--Sexual harassment
--Revolution experiences
--My extracurricular activities (Hash Harriers, rugby, etc.)
--Teaching
--Homesickness

More pics will follow as well.

For now I'm off to grade more exams! (I'm trying to space it out as much as possible to avoid boredom! There's just so much lesson planning and grading you can do at one time).

No comments:

Post a Comment